Link Your Easy Wireless Account
Welcome to the new Easy Wireless website! This new site makes it even EASIER to manage your account, purchase a new phone, make a payment or top up your minutes and data.
If you're already a current Easy Wireless customer, the first thing you'll want to do is register your Easy Wireless phone. Just follow these simple steps to get started:
1. If you haven't done so already, click on Sign Up in the upper right hand corner of the site and follow the on screen prompts to create your new account. If you have already set up an account on this site, click Log In and enter your email address & password.
2. You will now be taken to your personal Dashboard. Once there, click My Services Information from the bulleted list located on the left of your screen. When the page loads you will only have one choice at first - "Link to Your Account."
3. Enter your Easy Wireless phone number (with dashes) and the zip code associated with your account. Click the blue Link Account button.
4. You will receive a text message on your Easy Wireless phone with a confirmation code. Enter this code on your computer screen, where prompted.
5. Once you enter your code, you'll be brought to the My Services Account page where you can manage your account, view your plan details, change plans, set up Auto Pay, make payments and top up your minutes or data. It's that easy!
By setting up an account and linking your phone, you'll also have access to perform an ESN Swap, which is exactly what you'll want to do after purchasing a new phone.
To do that, click on the Phones tab and browse the phones offered on the site. Phones labeled as Lifeline Only, are only available to new Lifeline applicants. Once you have selected the phone of your choose, add it to your cart, check out by paying with a credit card and when your new phone arrives, simply log back on to this site. The site will now automatically take you to you're My Services page each time you log in. From here click on Swap ESN and follow the on screen prompts. Your ESN will likely be located behind your battery or perhaps on the box depending on packaging. If you encounter any problems, please contact our Customer Service team at 855-574-2036 or by dialing 611 from your Easy Wireless phone.
We hope you enjoy our new website and that we can continue to assist you for many years to come!